Ready your phones and VSCO app ready, cause this cafe is beyond ordinary! Instagrammable at its highest level!!!
Ready your phones and VSCO app ready, cause this cafe is beyond ordinary! Instagrammable at its highest level!!! 🌻👄🍂
The whole place is really artsy! Embellished with cutie patootie dream catchers and complimented with pastel colored walls and other crafts, you can just stay in that place 4ever!
This is really a perfect place to just chill and forget the whole world ⚓️ And take note, wifis are not available so better stop facebook-ing or whatever and chit chat with your friends!! Do photo shoots and be a Vanessa Hudgens for a day cause dude the place is really coachella-ish!
Dreamland Arts and Cafe also sells unique stuff in their place like hand made dream catchers, ponchos, chokers, key chains, and anything artsy that you can imagine!
They also offer bed and breakfasts at cheap rates! Just contact the details below and ask for the rates 🍂
The food was good. I ordered Nachos + Quesadilla. Alike with the ambiance of the place, the taste of their food was also unique!! It has its own special flavor. I also ordered a glass of Strawberry Yoghurt, and it was okay- not really a fan of yoghurts though.
How to get there?
Located in: Tagaytay City
- Purok 157 Brgy. San Jose, Tagaytay City Proper, Tagaytay, Philippines 4120
- near Cityland Condo, beside Verazza Hotel
- There is also one branch in Lipa City too!
- Contact #:+63 917 652 9075
- Ride a bus from Uniwide Coastal Mall in Pasay City bound to Tagaytay City: 80PHP ++
- Drop off Tagaytay Rotonda
- From Tagaytay Rotonda, you can walk going to the place for just 2 minutes
More photos?? Naman!
That’s it! Hope this helps! Make sure you charge your cameras and phone, cause once you get there, you will never get tired on taking photos!
Xoxo, Colololz ❤️