Para para paradise, para para paradise 🎶 This song from Coldplay is really perfect for this beach island! Totally a perfect paradise! ❤️ Forget Boracay and Kalanggaman Island, and head over to Lakawon, as it is already a 2 in 1 (Boracay + Kalanggaman Island) paradise! Also, if you’re dreaming to be in Maldives, this is the perfect alternative here in the Philippines! ✨
Lakawon Beach Resort and Spa is an hour bus ride from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental and a 10-15minute boat ride from Barangay Cadiz Viejo. It is really easy to commute and requires only a minimum budget. Plus it’s hassle free! So yep, there is really no reason for you to not visit this paradise. Kaya go na!!
AHHHH check out its white powdery sand & its clear emerald-colored waters, it was all perfect!
Bean bags are placed all over the seashore, which is really tempting to just be lazy and bask around the warm sun!
I also find the cottages artsy and really compliments the Maldives vibe of the resort.
Gosh, the beauty of this place will really blow your mind!
Tawhai Floating Bar
Entrance Fee: 250PHP with complimentary drinks
For a fee of 250PHP, you can already experience the biggest floating bar in Asia! This bar is literally floating in the middle of the sea. Sobrang unique ng experience diba?! Plus the whole place is really instagrammable. Every corner is picture-perfect.
Hammocks, matresses & bean bags are placed everywhere, giving the place that laidback atmosphere- super perfect for your chillout getaway!
You can also swim by the beach- as life vests are given for free for you to float on waters. You can also jump to the waters from the side of the bar. Super fun!! Check out our yolo shots below:
ENTRANCE FEES & OTHER CHARGES:
- Entrance Fee: 100 PHP
- Environmental Fee: 20PHP
- Pump boat: 150php/Pax (Last trip from the island is 5PM)
- Corkage Fee: 50 PHP/ Pax
- Umbrella Huts (1-6 PAX): 600PHP + 100PHP for every additional pax
- Family Cottages (1-10PAX): 1200PHP + 100PHP for every additional pax
- Tent Space (10PAX): 300/tent
- For overnight tour: Bamboo House (1-4 PAX): 2500PHP + 300PHP for every additional pax
Tawhai Floating Bar:
- Entrance fee: 250 PHP inclusive of boat transportation & complimentary drinks
- Food: 200-250PHP (good for 3-4 people)
- So in order for you to save money, share a meal with 3 other friends!
HOW TO GET THERE?
PS: You will be coming from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Ride a bus from Bacolod North Bus Terminal to Cadiz City: 95PHP
- Drop off Martesan bus and tricycle terminal
- Ride a tricycle to Barangay Cadiz Viejo port: 120PHP:5PAX
- Ride a pump boat to Lakawon Island
CHEAPEST POSSIBLE BUDGET:
- Transportation (2 way): 260PHP
- Entrance fee: 270PHP
- Cottage: 100PHP (600PHP divided by 6)
- Tawhai Floating Bar: 250PHP
- Food: 53PHP
Yeay!! So for a budget of 911PHP you can already enjoy this paradise! ❤️
There are a lot of accommodations in Bacolod, ranging from the cheap ones to the luxury ones. I reccommend you to book beforehand to avoid hassle.
Check out: Accommodations in Bacolod – book now to get a discount from them!!
- Facebook page: Lakawon Island Resorts
- Mobile: 09175556979 | 09175584231
- Phone: 4333960 | 4330481 | 4333259
So anuna bes? Hassle free commute, super murang budget, definitely no reason for you to make this trip a drawing. Go beach-ing!! And dude, i tell you, this beach is worth tanning for!
Xoxo, Colololz ❤️