First stop in our Roadtrip Date is The Windmill in Pililla, Rizal! 🌸
Nope, this is not in Ilocos. Nope, I don’t have to travel for 12 hours for this. And yep, its near Manila! In fact you can reach this in just 2-2.5 hours from Manila 🙌🏻 It is just situated in Pililla Rizal. If you’re not familiar with this place, its near the famous city of Antipolo and the province of Tanay!
Oh diba, it is so easy to visit this place!
The place is remarkably amazing!! The fresh wind from the mountains, the warm sun, plus this magnificent view of the windmills! Definitely one for the books!
Ahhhhhhhhh!! LOOK AT THIS BREATHTAKING VIEW!!! I was literally speechless as I saw this amazing landscape. It was so refreshing- which I really needed away from my stressful life.
You can also see the view of the Laguna Bay! NSAKNDLADNWONDW ganda bes!
What to do:
- Sight Seeing
- Sip and chill inside the Milk Tea stall (forgot the brand)
- Rent a Kubo nearby and relax
Expenses: None (since there is no entrance fee)
How to get there:
>From Cubao Terminal
- From Cubao terminal, ride a jeep bound to Cogeo
- In Cogeo gate 2, ride a jeep going to Sampaloc, Tanay. Tell the driver to drop you off the intersection in Sampaloc
- From the intersection, ride a tricycle going to Pililla Windmills! (200php)
>From EDSA crossing Terminal
- From the terminal across Starmall, ride a jeep going to Tanay Proper (53php)
- From Tanay Proper, ride a tricyle going to Pililla Windmlls
- From Manila
- Take the road off to Laguna passing through Antipolo to Tanay to Halayhayin Pillila. (Isang daanan lang from Halaylayin to Windmill so less chance of being misled)
- There, you can already pass through the entrance of the place (left side besh)