Valentines day is already right around the corner. Ahhhh, it’s fast approaching, you guys!! Ang tanong: #ANUNA?!
Ano na nga ba talaga? Have you planned your date with your bebe gerl/boy already? Dude, you only celebrate Valentines day ONCE in a year- so might as well, make that day extra special. *smug* Forget fancy dates, expensive restaurants, or plain HHWW in the park, ’cause I got something better for your date! (Edi kayo na may date)
Hike in Mt. Talamitam, Nasugbu, Batangas
I know right!! This date will definitely be one of a kind + super duper zuper fun for you guys. Bonus pa yung sobrang murang gastos- it will only costs you 500 each!
So #ANUNA, g?
About Mt. Talamitam
(Credits: Pinoy Mountaineer)
Jump-off point: Sitio Bayabasan, Brgy. Aga, Nasugbu (KM. 83)
LLA: 14.1158° N; 120.7577° N; 630 MASL
Days required/ Hours to summit: 1 day / 1.5-2.2 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3 with steep assault (100m)
Of course, your hike is a date, so you wouldn’t want to be so tired and haggard when you reach the peak. Worry not ’cause this mountain will not exhaust you to the highest level and consume all your energy- the trail is very easy, and is perfect for beginners.
Your journey to the peak will start by crossing the Talamitam river via bamboo bridge. Oh, hawakain maigi si girlfie, baka mahulog sa iba. Then comes a mini hike passing by lush forests that will lead you to the a grassland slope. From there you can already see the view of the peak of Mt. Talamitam.
Actually, the grassland itself is already perfect for your date. So if you want to take a rest and enjoy your moment for a while, you can just make tambay in the grassland, and enjoy the view. (Edi kayo na)
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJ reaching the peak is something fulfilling especially when you’re with your ka-forever. Imagine, you’ve been through hard times- nakakapagod moments (during the trail), and here you are, at the top of the mountain! The jaw-dropping view, the feel of fresh air, the touch of the warm sun, and your true love beside you- there is nothing more romantic than that.
So what are you waiting for?
Arrange your picnic mat, prepare the food, and C H I L L. Savor that moment- baka bukas break na kayo JOKE. Yes, treasure your moment with your true love. Not everyone is as lucky as you 🙂
- 4AM: Meetup in Coastal Mall, Baclaran
- 4:30AM: ETD to Nasugbu Batangas (See HOW TO GET THERE below)
- 7:00AM: ETA in Mt. Talamitam
- 7:00-7:30AM: Muni muni / Registration/ ETC
- 7:30AM: Start Hike
- 9:30AM: TOUCHDOWN MT. TALAMITAM SUMMIT
- Its in your decision how long you will stay in the summit.
PS: You can do a twin hike to Mt. Apayang- 30 minutes away from the peak of Mt. Talamitam. OR have a sidetrip to Layong Bato River (Just ask your tour guide for the details)
How to get there?
- From Coastal Mall, Baclaran, ride a bus bound to Nasugbu Batangas
- Fee: 120PHP
- Travel time: 2.5 hours
- Drop off Sitio Bayabasan, Brgy. Aga
- Start Registration
If there is no bus available in Coastal Mall
- Ride a bus bound to Pala Pala and drop off Pala pala
- Fee: 41PHP
- Travel Time: 30 minutes
- From Pala Pala, ride a bus bound to Nasugbu and drop off Sitio Bayabasan
- Fee: 87PHP
- Travel Time: 2 hours
- Transportation: 240PHP -back and forth
- Registration Fee: 20PHP
- Guide Fee: 500PHP
- Dont forget to bring:
- At least 1L Water
- Towel for pawis
- Extra Shirt
- Your girlfriend
- Wear comfy clothes
- Avoid bringing to much stuff for you not to get tired easily while hiking (Mas mabigat, mas nakakapagod)
- No need to contact anyone prior the hike: Walk ins are allowed
- HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!
Special thanks to:
- Gorj Online Shop for my bikini top