Summer has already begun, and beaches are getting really mainstream already. Who wouldn’t want to be in the beach this hot weather, right?! Well, I’d say: Yes to beaches! Yes to the sun, sand and sea! But wait there’s more: What about taking your beach trip to the next level? ASK ME HOW.
Well, simple: sa halagang 999 pesos, you’ll get to experience a beach escapade like no other! Imagine a beach that doesn’t just have the usual sun, sand and sea-with identical attractions, experience, and the like, it has natural pools! OMG. And it’s not your ordinary pool, it’s a freaking death pool! Yes you’re reading it right- A DEATH POOL. Where on earth (or maybe in the Philippines) can you find one like this? Oh Yes! It’s time to rise above your standard beach experience and say yes to something extraordinary like this: Death Pool + Beach Getaway!
Hidden in the wonderland of Burgos in Pangasinan Province lies a white sand, Boracay- like beach that will blow your mind off as you witness how beautiful this paradise is. Rock formations complement the white powdery sand and cool blue waters of the place. The scorching sun yet serene air breeze makes your getaway thrust just unimaginably perfect. Let these photos awe-inspire you!
How to get to Cabongaoan?
OPTION 1: Via Byahero Tours and Travels
Tour Fee: 999PHP, which includes:
- RT Transfers
- Complete Cabangaoan Beach Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Lunch Excluded: + 100 if you want to add Food Service
- Facebook: Byahero Tours and Travels
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact #: 09753693509, 09984251885, (632)5331163
OPTION 2: DIY Way
- From Cubao, ride a bus bound to Alaminos/ Bolinao, drop off Alaminos: 393PHP
- From Alaminos, ride a bus bound to Sta. Cruz, drop off Burgos town proper: 39PHP
- From there, ride a tricycle to Cabongaon: 300-500PHP (Contract)
Hassle right? Kay Byahero tours ka nalang! It’s cheap + hassle free.
Where to stay?
We only stayed in Cabongaon Beach for a day, and I must say: a day is already enough for us to maximize the place. But if you guys want to spend the night in the place, here are a few accommodations that I’ve researched on the internet:
- Roven’s Place: 09279957606 /09953368553
- Viva La Vida Cabo Resort: 09272019907
As much as I want myself to take you in this paradise, all I can offer right now are just virtual tours that may somehow motivate you to visit this place:
Known as the Boracay of the West Pangasinan due to its white-Boracay-like sand and clear waters! If you’re a beach person, you will definitely love this.
Cliff Diving and Rafting Spot
More activities, the more fun it is!
Trail to the Death Pool
Do take note that in order for you to experience the marvel of Cabongaoan’s Death Pool, a mini trek is required- passing by sharp rocks and awe-inspiring view of the sea. Don’t forget to put your sun screens on since it will definitely be a hot trek waiting for you!
This is beyond amazing, I swear. Imagine a pool this mind-blowing!! Crafted by the nature itself, you will definitely be awed by its beauty and uniqueness.
Mini Natural Pool
Another amazing discovery- Jaw-dropping naturally made pools are just a throw away from you once you’re in this amazing beach place!
Via: Byahero Tours and Travels
- 12:00AM Meet Greenfield (Private Van) (Greenfield-Burgos-Greenfield)
- 12:30 ETD from Greenfield
- 6:30AM ETA at Pangasinan/Buy breakfast (own account)
- 7:00AM-8:00AM Buy Supplies at the Market
- 8:30AM-11:30AM: Explore
- Death Pool
- Cave Lagoon
- Healing Lagoon
- View Deck
- 12:00PM-12:30PM Lunch (own account / +100 if lunch included)
- 1:00PM-3:00PM Socials
- 3:00PM-4:00PM Banlaw
- 4:00PM-4:30PM Preparation for Departure
- 5:00PM- ETD from Cabongaoan Beach To Manila
- 7:30PM- Stop over for Dinner (Own Account)
- 10:00PM ETA from GREENFIELD,Drop off Point.
Beach persons + Adventure Seekers, Ano na?! This is an adventure, I tell you! Death Pools, Natural Pools, White Sand beach, & Cliff Diving?! San ka pa?! And who knows, you might meet a friendly carabao along the way. Don’t forget to say hi to him!