With flabbergasting attractions; breathtaking skylines-like oa, splendid skyscrapers, impressive architecture, notable historical landmarks, amusing activities, complemented by its friendly transportation system, welcoming locals, scrumptious food- with no doubt, Hong Kong and Macau are must-visit places that will definitely amaze you! With that, let me share to you a secret that is perfect for you #BudgetTrip to Hong Kong and Macau.
2 destinations- Hong Kong & Macau, 24 exciting attractions to try, 5 awesome days, and 1 clever card; your trip to Hong Kong and Macau will absolutely be a blast! And what’s more about this is that it will only costs you a price less than the normal. In fact, you’re actually going to save up to 12,500 pesos on touring these attractions. How? Through this “1 clever card”- iVenture Card.
Through iVenture Card, you can already explore Hong Kong and Macau’s top attractions such as the Ocean Park, Peak Tram, Sky100 Observation Deck, Macau tower, and even a day tour to Macau and Lantau Island! It is also inclusive of exclusive discounts to more attractions like the ultimate happiest place in the world: Disneyland!
About I-Venture Card
Overview of the Card
iVenture Card is an access card which gives the cardholder the access to a number of attractions, tours and activities in the cities of Hong Kong and Macau. Instead of purchasing single admission tickets to each attraction, iVenture Card already rounded up the top attractions in one card enabling the cardholders a cash-free admission to them. It also offers the freedom to create your own itinerary based on your own preference and timeline. What’s more is that it also offers additional discounts and savings to other attractions, activities and restaurants.
What’s amazing about this card aside from saving yourself from the inconvenience of purchasing single entry tickets is the savings you can earn! 😉 (See last part of this blog to know how much you can save!)
Where to Book?
What’s more about KLOOK is that it involves hassle free transactions wherein:
- User-Friendly Booking
- They incorporated instant booking through their site (Stress level = inexistent)
- You have the advantage of skipping the queues in all the attractions you will avail under Klook. (So yeay, you saved time!)
- Paperless e-tickets/ e-vouchers. (You can just show a screenshot of your voucher / ticket to avail the activity)
What attractions are included:
Additional Special Offers:
- Disneyland Hong Kong, supplement of HKD477 per adult and HKD406 per child payable upon collection (please note: The Disneyland Hong Kong supplement upgrade included in the package is only available at Airport A13 counter)
- 10% off on Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at the Peak (address: Shop 304 & 305, Level 3, The Peak Tower, The Peak, Hong Kong)
- 25% off on Round Trip MTR Airport Express Line ticket (redeemable at Hong Kong International Airport Arrival Hall A13 Counter)
- 15% off for CotaiJet Ferry Tickets (redeemable at Hong Kong International Airport Arrival Hall A13 Counter)
- Jumbo Kingdom HKD100 Coupon (address: Hong Kong Island Aberdeen Wong Chuk Hang Deep Bay, Hong Kong). For dine-in food and beverage consumption over HKD 800 or above.
- 20% off on Khana Khazana Indian Vegetarian Restaurant (address: 1/F, Dannies House, 20 Luard Road, Wan Chai）
- 25% off on Palki Indian Cuisine (address: Unit A, 1/F, Hanyee Building, 19-21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
For detailed information, check out: iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
How to use:
- Purchase your iVenture Card before your trip here: Discounted iVenture Pass
- Claim it on the selected pick up location by showing you e-voucher to the counter:
- Once you have the iVenture Card, you can now enjoy free admission or discount to the attractions listed above. All you have to do is to present the iVenture card at each attraction (unless specific pick up location is stated in the notes)
5 DAY SUGGESTED ITINERARY
iVenture Card offers two choices for the length of your trip: it’s either you choose the 5 day access, or the 3 day access. Do take note that the activities included are still the same on both choices- the only difference here is its duration of the card’s validity.
As for us, we availed the 5 day Itinerary to really maximize iVenture. Here’s how:
DAY 1- Ocean Park with FREE Transfer
Activity Availed: Ocean Park & Transfer
- *Reservations are essential by email at least 24 hours in advance.
i) Transfer available: 8.30am at K11 Art Mall on Mody Road Entrance, Outside Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Store (Shop G06) opposite to Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel car park or
ii) 9.45am meet directly at Ocean Park – HSBC/Currency Exchange corner next to Ticketing Counters.
- Email: email@example.com
DAY 2- Victoria Peak & Hong Kong City Tour
- Peak Tram: Tickets are only available for redemption at the following 2 collection points. Peak Tram ticket cannot be redeemed directly from Peak Tram Station by presenting iVenture card.
- Traveleasy Ltd – Shop 316, 3/F, World Wide Centre, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong.
- Holiday World Tours Ltd – Room 1021, 10/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
- Hong Kong City Tour: Reservation in required. Book at least 24 hours in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5374-4144. Meet up point at 1:30PM is at Central Ferry Pier No.7 (Star Ferry terminal).
- 9:30PM: Pick up Peak Tram tickets (Recommended Pick Up Location: Traveleasy Ltd – Shop 316, 3/F, World Wide Centre, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong)
- 10:00AM: Peak Tram
- 10:30AM – 11:30AM: Victoria Peak
- 11:30AM: Proceed to Central Ferry Pier No.7 (Star Ferry terminal)
- 1:30PM: Start of Hong Kong City Tour:
- Golden Bauhinia Square
- Victoria Peak
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley market
- 6:30PM: End of Tour. Free Time
DAY 3- Ngong Ping 360, Sky 100, Victoria Harbour
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise: Cruise ticket can be redeemed at 5:45 pm daily at either of both piers: (A) Central Pier No. 9 – cruise departing at 6:00 pm (6:30 pm from 1st July onwards) (B) Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No. 3 – cruise departing at 6:15pm. Arrive 15 minute prior to departure.
- 10:00AM: Ngong Ping 360 (Standard Cable Car)
- 10:30AM – 1:00PM: Arrival in Lantau Island. Explore around.
- 1:00PM: Proceed to Sky 100
- 1:30PM- 3:00PM: Sky 100 Observation & Sky 100 VR Experience
- 3:00PM: Proceed to Noah’s Ark Hong Kong
- 3:00PM-4:30PM: Noah’s Ark Hong Kong
- 4:30PM: Proceed to Tsim Tsa Tsui Promenade
- 5:30PM: Claim Cruise Ticket
- 6:00PM: Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise
DAY 4- Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus, Macau Tower & Broadway Macau
- Broadway Macau: *Please collect your meal voucher at Broadway Kitchen, Broadway Food Street, Macau between 11 am – 8pm
- 10:00AM- 1:00PM: Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus- Hong Kong
- 1:00PM- 5:00PM: Transfer to Macau; Check In
- 5:30PM- 6:30PM: Macau Tower
- 7:00PM: Broadway Macau
DAY 5- Macau Day Tour
Activities Availed: Macau Tour
- Macau Tour: Bookings are essential. Please book one day in advance to avoid disappointment. For reservations please email: email@example.com
- 10:00AM – 4:00PM: Macau Day Tour
- Ruins of St Paul
- The Na Tcha Temple
- Mount Fortress
- Leal Senado Square
- A-Ma Temple
- Nam Van Lake
- Macau Tower
- FREE Lunch in a city restaurant
- Grand Lisboa casino
Note: Our itinerary doesn’t include the Macau Open Top Bus because it already can’t fit in our itinerary.
How much did you Save?
As said earlier, availing the iVenture Card, will totally save you money- up to 50%! Let’s see if it’s real 😉
Can’t you believe this?! Your supposed-to-be expenses must be 377 USD (Approx. 20,735 PHP) and yet you only paid for 8,315 PHP?! You actually saved 12,420, which is more than what you paid for!! This is insanely amazing, right?! So what are you waiting for? BOOK NOW!!!
- Ferry from HK to Macau (vice versa): Discounted Ferry Tickets
- Where to stay? Click: Discounted Hotels
- Transportation Tip: Purchase Octopus Card for hassle-free and convenient commuting.
- Perfect for:
- MTR Transportation
- Shopping (Even in 7-Eleven, Mcdo, etc!)
- And a lot more!! Sobrang hassle-free promise!!
- Perfect for:
- WIFI Service: Purchase Discounted 3G Wifi for easy browsing of google maps, etc.
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Halloween Fest 2018 Guide: What To Expect
- The Ultimate Guide to Ocean Park: An Adventure For The Thrill Seekers!
- Visit The Top Instagrammable Places In Hong Kong For Just 450 PHP!