Singapore has been one of the top most visited country in Southeast Asia, and I couldn’t agree more. Offering a wide array of attractions and destinations, you won’t definitely go wrong with this country.
From scrumptious local foods to its interesting culture, from breathtaking landscapes to jaw dropping shopping areas, from aesthetic museums to friendly neighborhoods, and not to mention their dirt-free atmosphere, Singapore definitely is a perfect vacation location for you, your friends and your loved-ones!
However, some may see this country as an expensive one. Well, it’s indeed expensive by Southeast Asian standard, making most of its cost double from the market price in the region. But this post will help you get through your budget-problem in Singapore. Introducing, the Fun Vee Open Top Bus Pass that will let you explore the city for a cost of 912 Pesos- including a FREE PASS to Sands Skypark Observation Deck. For me, this deal is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Pre Travel Guide
Where to Purchase the PASS?
In KLOOK, you can score a cheaper rate than the regular price of the Pass. Thus, I highly suggest you book through this platform for you to save money.
- Inclusions of the Pass:
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Admission Ticket (Normal Rate: 870 PHP)
- 1 Day Unlimited FunVee Hopper Pass (Normal Rate: 900 PHP)
- Redemption Points: Once you purchased the pass from Klook, you have to personally redeem it in the following location:
- Elevatione Time Stops by Salvador Dali at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands L1-31 Bay Level
- Redemptions hours: Daily 10:00am-9:30pm
- Important Notes:
- Please redeem your Skypark ticket before heading over to the Skypark
- Please print out the vouchers and show printed voucher to the FunVee drivers as proof of purchase, keep the printed vouchers with you at all times
- FunVee Hopper Pass must be used within 72 hours after visiting the Sands Skypark
Comprehensive Singapore Travel Guide:
For you to get a full view of the budget and expenses, itinerary and what to expect during your trip in Singapore, here’s a comprehensive guide specially for you:
*To be posted within the week*
About Fun Vee Open Top Bus
If you’re into exploring the city in a hassle-free way and have the freedom to do it at your own pace, I highly suggest you avail the Fun Vee Open Top Bus Tour. It’s a hop on-hop off -bus kind of city tour- a combination of a Package Tour and a DIY tour, wherein you’ll travel around the city on your own way and at your own pace, and at the same time conveniently have a scheduled guide tour around the city using the Open Top Bus.
What’s beneficial about this aside from its budget-friendly price, is that we don’t have to figure out the complexity of the city’s public transportation system that will probably lead us being lost in an unfamiliar place. Let Fun Vee Open Top Bus take care of our transportation system!
FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00am-5:00pm, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45am-4:45pm, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45am, 11:45am, 3:45pm and 5:45pm, 4 departures daily
- To check the latest schedule: Fun Vee Daily Schedule
- PS: You can switch routes anytime. (It’s unlimited, yeay!)
Instead of cramming everything in one day, we decided to divide our Itinerary in two days- first day is dedicated to Sands Skypark and the attractions close to it, second day is Fun Vee Hop On-Hop Off Day!! I couldn’t agree more, Singapore rocks!
Do take note that the Entrance Fees (if any) of the attractions are not included in Fun Vee Pass. You have to purchase it separately (Direct Links are provided below!)
- 1:00PM: Proceed to Marina Bay Sands
- Redeem Skypark and Fun Vee Pass
- 1:30PM: Art Science Museum
- Entrance Fee:
- 3:30PM: Helix Bridge
- 4:30PM: Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
- Insider Tip: After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Wonder Full – Light and Water Show which happens on 8:00pm and 9:30pm daily with an additional 11:00pm show on Fridays and Saturday
- 8:30AM: Proceed to Marina Square Bus Stop (Main Stop)
- 9AM- 9:02: First Stop: Singapore Flyer (Green Route)
- Singapore Flyer x Universal Studios Admission Ticket: Singapore Flyer x USS Discounted Ticket
- 9:22AM- 9:26AM: Second Stop: Merlion Park + National Gallery (Green Route)
- National Gallery Admission Ticket: National Gallery Discounted Ticket
- 10:46AM- 10:52AM: Third Stop: China Town (Green Route)
TRANSFER FROM GREEN ROUTE TO ORANGE ROUTE
- 11:20AM- 11:27AM: Fourth Stop: National Museum (Orange Route)
- National Museum Admission Ticket: National Museum Discounted Ticket
- 1:27PM- 1:33PM: Fifth Stop: Little India (Orange Route)
- 2:33PM- 2:36PM: Sixth Stop: Arab Street (Orange Route)
- 3:36PM- 4:02PM: Seventh Stop: Gardens By The Bay (Orange Route)
- Gardens by the Bay- Cloud Forest + Flower Dome Admission: Gardens by the Bay Discounted Ticket
- Don’t forget to watch the Gardens by the Bay’s Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove twice every night!
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
Part of the Fun Vee Open Top Bus Pass is a Free Admission to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. One way to appreciate the beauty of the city of Singapore is through the bird’s eye view this iconic Marina Bay Sands offers. Indeed, as this place claimed, you haven’t seen Singapore until you’ve seen it from Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, soaring 57 levels above the heart of the city. I fell head over heels with this city in just a second the moment I witnessed the perfect scene the view tenders. Soaring 200 meters from the ground, I was able to grasp the splendor of Singapore; I even got a perfect view of Singapore’s top attractions: Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer. This city is perfectly simple and exquisite at the same time!
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30am-10:00pm
- Friday to Sunday: 9:30am-11:00pm
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Address:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Level 57
- 10 Bayfront Ave Singapore 018956
Considering the limited time and budget you have during your trip in Singapore, Fun Vee Open Top Bus Pass is absolutely a good deal! It doesn’t cost that much + it’s super hassle-free! You can even save a lot of your time and energy as you escaped your way on trying to figure out the transportation system to visiting the attractions in the city.