As a frequent traveler and blogger, staying connected on the internet is a daily essential in my life. It’s a responsibility for me to keep up to date with our social media and blog posts. And not just that, I also have to stay connected to access helpful information (e.g. google maps, translator, weather forecast, etc.) on the internet, to constantly communicate with my friends/ family, to check the status of what’s going on in the online world, and etc.
But the question is: How do I manage to stay connected while traveling?
I know how an unstable internet connection is a tragedy for every one of us. We’re always on a search of good internet and the experience gets hassle as we maddeningly hunted for a café, a restaurant, or any place that has a reliable connection and ended up being frustrated with it- which happens most of the time while traveling. Surely there are times that we scored a good one, but it doesn’t happen all the time.
That’s why I am more than thankful when I finally tried Sun’s newest and widest LTE network!!!!! (Beyond thankful with feelings!)
About Sun Cellular
I bet most of you are already familiar with Sun Cellular Network. But to those who aren’t sure about Sun, Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. or commercially known as Sun Cellular is one of the country’s top mobile telecommunications company. It offers a wide range of wireless public and private telecommunications services all for your needs!
To know more about their plans / promos:
As mentioned earlier, Sun’s newest and widest LTE network is such a blessing for me! No more bad days worrying about the internet connection while traveling as Sun Cellular saves the day (every day of my days!) Well here’s a greater news for all of us:
Sun Cellular has upgraded their network (from 3G to LTE) to a higher speed internet with a more improved and wider LTE coverage- what the heck!? ❤ So here’s me celebrating to a hassle free 24/7 internet connection!!!
- The Sun LTE-ready SIM is now available at P35 for new subscribers, while existing Sun subscribers can get it for free by swapping their old 3G SIM to an LTE-ready SIM at any Sun Shop nationwide. It can be cut to regular, micro, and nano SIM sizes.
- Subscribers can maximize their LTE connection with Sun Prepaid’s latest data offer – BDATA70.
|Big Time Data 70||P70||BDATA70||7 days||1GB open access data 30 minutes calls to Sun Unlimited texts to all networks|
Why Choose Sun Cellular’s LTE Service?
Well aside from me encouraging you to avail this service, here are points you can consider to motivate you more on trying their new LTE connection:
- Practical: People have this perspective that a fast LTE internet connection is expensive. Well, I couldn’t agree- usually fast connection = higher cost. But not with Sun Cellular LTE service. Our hard earned money is valued here!
- Budget Friendly: For a super cheap rate of P70, you can already get a 1GB open access data, 30 minutes calls to Sun Unlimited texts to all networks for 7 Days!
- Reliable: Surfing, downloading files, streaming music and videos, and mobile gaming are now made easy as reliable internet connection is offered by this service.
- Hassle Free: To current Sun Cellular subscribers who already have their old sim cards, Sun made it easy for you to swap your old 36 SIM to a new LTE-ready SIM for free! Just visit any Sun Shop nationwide and they can take care of you!
I admit, as a new user of Sun Cellular, I am beyond amazed how their service is reliable and cheap! In fact, this will definitely be one of my top travel essentials to stay connected 24/7. So yeay! Truly, with Sun Cellular’s new LTE network, #GumagandaAngArawMo!