If you’re in Tokyo, Japan, one thing you shouldn’t miss is this epic, one-for-the-books restaurant that will absolutely leave your Japan trip an extraordinary one!
And when I say you should not miss this, I mean it with dramatic emphasis. Personally speaking, this experience is one of the most awesome thing that we had during our Tokyo exploration. It was something that you couldn’t experience elsewhere in the world but Tokyo. Yep, this experience is definitely the bomb! YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS.
About Robot Restaurant
Lying in the middle of the breathtaking Shinjuku City or also known as the neon city of Tokyo, Robot Restaurant is not your usual Tokyo restaurant which has that typical dining experience and serves typical Japanese cuisines. This restaurant is far way different from that. In fact, I’m not pretty sure why this place is called a restaurant since apparently, it’s not. It is actually a live entertainment place which offers spectacular, glittery shows that will totally amaze you in every bit!
Witness energetic, flashy dancers and eye-catchy, glittering robots put on a phenomenal show complemented by the oh-so-awesome multi-colored laser lights, and hyped-up music which will indeed give you the most amazing 90 minute show of your life. I swear, Robot Restaurant is to die for!
Tip: Book the First Performance Offer (4:00pm on specific dates) to get 2 exclusive FREE gifts: JPY500 drink coupon and pictures with the robots!
- First Performance: 4:00pm (doors open 3:00pm)
- Second Performance: 5:55pm (doors open 5:00pm)
- Third Performance: 7:50pm (doors open 7:00pm)
- Fourth Performance: 9:45pm (doors open 9:00pm)
How to Get There:
- 5 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station
- 5 minute walk from Shinjuku Sanchome Station of Tokyo metro and on Toei Shinjuku Line
If you’re heading to Tokyo, here’s a detailed budget guide that can be useful for you:
Other Tokyo Useful Blogs:
Other Japan Travel Guides:
- An 888 USD Okinawa, Japan Travel Guide
- Visit 30+ Attractions In Osaka, Japan For Only 1500 PHP: Osaka Amazing Pass