‘Tis the season to be jolly, indeed! We do not have to wait for summer to come around in order to fill our Instagram feed with brightly- colored hues and summer looks. It’s time to feel the summer vibe in December, all thanks to the newest attraction in Cebu. The happiest beach ever is coming our way! Happy Beach Cebu opens this December 15!
Prepare your poses and don’t forget your cameras because Happy Beach Cebu features the most Instagram-worthy spaces and corners. From pastel-colored palm trees to the Bali-inspired pink lounge, pool bar, and rooms—it is truly a content heaven for everyone.
About Happy Beach Club
From the team that brought you the Inflatable Island, the iconic Bali Lounge, and the world-famous Unicorn Island, comes the newest and trendiest beach getaway in the South—Happy Beach Cebu Boutique Resort. Happy Beach Cebu is located in Mactan, Cebu, alongside some of the well-known high-end resorts such as Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa and Crimson Resort. The resort is just five minutes away from Angasil Port via the Happy Boat, which is the exclusive motor boat in pink and yellow hues.
Pre Travel Guide
Where to book flights?
- Cebu Pacific Airlines
- Cebu Pacific offers numerous direct flights from Manila to Cebu daily. Being the largest low-cost carrier in the country, you may book your flights at an affordable rate. [ Book your flights here: Cebu Pacific Official Website ]
- Philippine Airlines
- Philippine Airlines flies from Manila to Cebu at least five times a day. It also offers flights from Clark and Cebu. PAL is officially a global 4-star airline that offers affordable rates without compromising comfort and quality. [ You may book your flights now at Philippine Airlines Official Website]
- AirAsia also offers direct flights between Manila and Cebu. They have numerous flight frequencies a day for a very affordable price. [ You may book your flights now at Air Asia Airlines Official Website]
- Budget Tips:
- Visit their websites regularly to keep yourself updated about their promos and discounts.
- Like their Facebook Pages to be updated. (You can also use the “See First” option for higher chances of being the first to know about their promos.)
Where to get cheap tours?
You may book your tickets from Klook to enjoy a hassle-free experience. Get an all day access to Happy Beach’s Bali Lounge, Floating Zoo, Pink Pool, Happy Jungle, and Animal Cabanas for as low as Php 650. The rates are discounted and the prices are as follows:
- Beach Pass – Php 650
- Beach Pass + Happy Jungle Daybed + Pink Pool + Snacks (Group of 2) – Php 1,299
- Beach Pass + Happy Jungle Daybed + Pink Pool + Snacks (Group of 4) – Php 999
- Sprinkle (1 Hour Access) + Beach Pass – Php 950
- Splash (2 Hour Access) + Beach Pass – Php 1,098
- Spray (4 Hour Access) + Beach Pass – Php 1,298
- Soaked (All Day Access) + Lunch Feast + Beach Pass – Php 1,899
- You may also book your tickets and accommodation directly at the Happy Beach Website. Just head over to Happy Beach Official Website.
- Walk In
- You can also walk in and avail your tickets there, but the prices are a bit higher than the online rates.
|BEACH PASS (Day Tour)
– ₱669 per person
– WHOLE DAY access to Mactan Beach, Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo & Bali Lounge
INFLATABLE ISLAND PLAY PASSES
– Requires purchase of BEACH PASS (₱669 per person for whole day use).
– Sprinkle: + ₱299 per head (1 Hour Inflatable Access)
– Splash: + ₱499 per head (2 Hour Inflatable Access)
– Spray: + ₱699 per head (Half Day Inflatable Access)
– Soaked: + ₱1,299 per head (Whole Day Inflatable Access with Lunch Feast)
– Inclusive of entrance fee
– Inclusive of WHOLE DAY access to Mactan beach and all attractions (Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo & Bali Lounge)
– Exclusions: Locker rental, Hotel pick up and drop offHAPPY JUNGLE LOUNGE + PINK POOL
– ₱1,500, good for up to 4 persons
– Requires purchase of BEACH/INFLATABLE PASS
– Whole day use of one daybed in the Happy Jungle Lounge
– Whole day access to the PINK POOL
– 2 free towel rentals
– “Tampipi” Feast (assorted food) good for 2pax
- Happy Room
– ₱5,999 per night (Early Bird Rate)
– Good for 2 adults & 2 kids (additional pax: ₱1,500 with breakfast, max up to 6 pax per room)
– Includes 2 breakfast
– WHOLE DAY ACCESS to the PINK POOL and BEACH PASS attractions
– Discounted rates to inflatable + unicorn island
– All rooms are equipped with 1 Queen-sized Bed, 1 Double Deck and pull-out beds. It can accommodate up to 6 persons comfortably.
How to get there?
Happy Beach is located in Tambuli Beach, Mactan, Cebu. It is approximately one hour away from Cebu City and 25-35 minutes away from Mactan Airport. From Angasil Port, the only way to get to Happy Beach is through the Happy Boats. The roundtrip fare costs Php 50 per person.
- Via Commute:
- From SM Cebu City Van terminal, ride a van to Gaisano Island Mall, Pusok, Lapu Lapu City.
- Fare: Approx. 25 PHP
- Or, from Gaisano Island Mall, ride a multicab going to Maribago and get off at Buyong Road.
- Fare: Approx. 12 PHP
- From SM Cebu City Van terminal, ride a van to Gaisano Island Mall, Pusok, Lapu Lapu City.
- Via Private Car:
- Set your destination to Angasil Port.
Upon arriving at Happy Beach Cebu, the guests are greeted with a warm welcome by the happiest and most accommodating staff. Welcome drinks, cold towels, and a bottle of water are offered to each visitor. There are also dance numbers that add up to the energetic and exciting vibe of the resort.
The most exciting attraction is definitely the Inflatable Island which is about 4,500 sqm. Gigantic and cute inflatables are all over the place. The Unicorn Island is the starting point. You begin with the amazing rainbow walk leading to the inflatable playground. You can swing and cross bridges. Everything was so challenging! It features the Wrecking Ball and the Leap of Faith among others. The most epic of them all is called The Big One. It was very exciting and thrilling to try everything. It was so fun to flip, tumble, slide, jump and fall. It was such an exhilarating experience!
Animal Cabanas & Floating Zoos
Located by the floating playground, there is also the animal cabanas that can accommodate a maximum of 6 people all at once. You can lounge and take photos in here. Moreover, there’s the Floating Zoo that consists of the cutest animal floaters such as unicorns and flamingos make the perfect spot to shoot for Instagram photos! It was so much fun!
Happy Jungle Lounge
After spending a tiring time in the inflatable playground, you may chill and wind down at the Happy Jungle Lounge. It is one of the most perfect spots to shoot your OOTDs and selfies. It consists of rainbow-colored trees and the magnificent pink pool. You may reserve a daybed in the Rainbow Jungle for Php 1,500. It comes with a whole day access pass to the Pink Pool, 2 towel rentals, and the signature Tampipi feast. This is already good for 4 persons. This is one of my favorite spots since it is the place to relax and hang out. Plus, the view of the ocean is really calming.
Nothing beats a beach getaway experience than having that much needed refreshing dip in the pool. The Pink Pool is not only refreshing, it also boasts of the most millennial colors and the most hip spots to shoot content! Make sure to book in advance as the capacity of the Pink Pool is limited only to hotel guests and Happy Jungle loungers only.
The Bali Lounge which is obviously inspired by the side beach lounges in Bali is filled with vividly-colored umbrellas and bean bags. Pink and purple umbrellas and bean bags plus a glass of fresh fruit juice? The Bali Lounge is definitely the perfect spot to chill. The spot is relaxing indeed, but the best part is that you get to take nice photos while you chill and have a good time. I had so much fun trying out poses and shooting every corner of the Bali Lounge.
Mango Mama Restaurant
Even the restaurant is very Instagram-worthy. The interiors are filled with the cutest flamingo decorations. It feels like you are transported to the colorful food stalls in Bali. The food was very tasteful, too! They serve appetizers, snacks, and full meals.
Happy Rooms (Accommodation)
In case you want to spend the night, Happy Beach offers pink-themed rooms for the guests. The rooms have a queen-sized bed, a pull-out bed, and a double deck bed that can accommodate a total of six people. It is perfect for families and big groups. The interiors are furnished with vintage and colorful furniture. Our stay was cozy and very comfortable. It’s nice to spend the night at a relaxing room after a whole day of fun and adventure.
The souvenir shop boasts of the colors pink and yellow. If you want to have something to remember Happy Beach by, be sure to purchase a souvenir. Their items are totally cute and great for keepsaking.
If you are into extreme activities, fret not for the Happy Beach offers cool and exciting activities such as parasailing, jetski rides, banana boating, and a whole lot more of water sports activities.
The soft opening will be held on December 15, 2018. The Inflatable Island will officially open to the public in January 2019.
Happy Beach Schedule:
- Operating Hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm, daily (last admission: 5:00pm)
- Sprinkle & Splash: 8:00am-10:00am, 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Spray: 8:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Soaked: Anytime from 8:00am-6:00pm
- For inquiries, you may contact 0917 174 2878
If you are looking for a fun and unique way to spend the holidays, come to the Happy Beach Cebu. The great thing about the chill spots in Happy Beach Cebu is that every corner is pleasing to the eyes. Not only you will be able to spend the time at the beach, you also get to have a wide array of choices when it comes to what to do and where to go. It is definitely a great escapade. Everything you need from the easy transportation to the food up to the most Instagram-worthy corners, Happy Beach Cebu has got it all.
How to stay connected during your stay:
Traveling away from home is hard especially when your job requires Internet access at all times. It’s tough when you have limited access to the Internet. Also, I want to stay connected with my loved ones in Manila as much as possible. That is why I am thankful for Sun Cellular’s GIGASURF 50 Promo! For only Php 50, you’ll have 1GB consumable mobile data plus 300MB of Youtube! You will also get unlimited texts to all networks. You’ll get all of these for only fifty pesos. With GIGASURF 50, I do not have to postpone my work and I can stay connected with my loved ones. It’s perfect for thrifty travelers like me who are always trying to keep a low-cost budget.
- 1GB mobile data
- 300MB for YouTube
- Unlimited texts to all networks
- Validity: 3 Days